Search This Blog

Monday, January 13, 2020

Monday Mix-up: Soleimani's Evil, Don't Be a Heart Follower, & a Seventh Day Adventism Exposé

I realize it's been awhile since I shared anything on here, and today I'm just going to share some things that I've read of late that stood out to me.

The Story You Might Have Missed
In recent times people are divided on Trump's decision to attack Quasem Soleimani.
This story highlights some of the awful things happened with this guy in power.
I Saw Qasem Soleimani’s Brand of Evil Firsthand — It’s Worse Than You Could Possibly Imagine


Don't Follow Your Heart
A lot of people encourage people to follow their heart or their dreams.  Some people will even teach you to listen for an inner voice (and even attribute it to God).  Our inner thoughts and feelings and what we imagine to be God's voice is often not from God or His Word.
Here is an article that I read this week.
Slogans That Don’t Save: “Follow Your Heart” by Owen Strachan


Is Seventh Day Adventism Christian?
I've run across a number of Seventh Day Adventists in the past, and I didn't know everything that they believed.  I did some research, and I realize that a lot of people probably don't know a lot about them.  I knew that I'd had doctors from the SDA who wanted to pray with me, and when I researched what they believe I decided to not go along with it anymore.
An Interview with Phil Johnson on Seventh Day Adventism

No comments:

Post a Comment