Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Monumental (Trailer)

Kirk Cameron has been working on a documentary type movie for a long time now, and it's finally scheduled to be released this Spring.
I don't know what the final conclusion is with it yet. I don't know if it is just about trying to change the nation, or if it's about people's need of a change internally that can only be brought about by the Lord.
It will be interesting to find out.  Some of you have already seen this, but I thought I'd share the official trailer on my blog anyway.  I thought I had shared about Monumental in the past, but I can't seem to find it!   Perhaps that was just on a social media site.  I had been following about it for a long time anyway.



The official website once again is:
http://www.monumentalmovie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment