Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Warrior Is A Child

I've thought about this song within the past week. While it doesn't describe me entirely, I felt I could relate to a part of it.

I hope that it will be an encouragement to those of you facing stressful circumstances.
Perhaps you have been trying to share the Gospel with someone and been insulted or yelled at. Perhaps there are other circumstances where you are having spiritual battles or trials. Sometimes I need to take a break and get away from the battles even online and get refreshed by reading God's Word.

Even if the battle is against your flesh and temptation or evil thoughts that come into your mind, it's good to know that we can have victory.  Prayer and reading the Bible can help me.  I can think about Peter stepping out on the water and looking at Jesus.  So often I look at the circumstances, and I break down in tears. I'm thankful that God is always there for me.

Our soul waits for the LORD; He is our help and our shield. For our heart rejoices in Him, Because we trust in His holy name. Psalm 33:20-21 NASB

"But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one." 2 Thessalonians 3:3 NASB



"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For just as the sufferings of Christ are ours in abundance, so also our comfort is abundant through Christ." 2 Corinthians 1:3-5 NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment