Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Why I Love Jesus But Reject Islam

I have an interest in people who are Muslims.  I know that there is no assurance of eternal life in their religion.   I really found this video very interesting, and then I'm going to share some questions for Muslims to ask themselves after watching it. 



  1. Why did Jesus have a virgin birth when no other prophet did?
  2. Why would Jesus come back to judge, if He was just a prophet?
  3. You have a story that says that Jesus took a piece of clay and threw it into the air and created a bird.  Can anyone apart from God create life?
  4. You believe that God's Word cannot be changed, and yet are you not teaching or taught the opposite?
Jesus claimed He was the only way to God. 
John 14:6 NASB
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Titus 3:4-7 NASB
But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared,
He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that being justified by His grace we would be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

I truly care about Muslims, and I urge you to take the good person test at the following link:
http://needGod.com

This is very important, and your eternal destiny and hope and joy and relationship with God depend on what you believe about Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment