Search This Blog

Monday, July 16, 2012

What Is Marriage?

How did marriage come to be? What is it's origin? What is marriage about? 
Well, recently a talk/rap video was shared via Facebook.
I've done other blog posts and shared other videos on the issues discussed on the video, but this particular video I'm sharing today also touches on the aspect of what marriage is a picture of which is very important. I also think that pointing out differences and how they complement each other can be very helpful in a discussion on the subject.
Being different can be a good thing. 
There are some issues perhaps not clarified, but overall I found it to be worth watching and worth sharing. I hope that other people will pass it on.
Finally, I will leave you to discover the most important aspects of the video for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment