Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fabulous Worship Music Sung By Grace Chung

I watched and heard a great message online today that John MacArthur gave (September 30th, 2012) at Grace Community Church.  Last week's message was also excellent, and I hope that they will both be put out very soon in whatever format they are working on.

Anyway, Grace Chung sang a song by Keith and Kristyn Getty and really did a fantastic rendition.  Sadly I cannot share that on video, but I found online a video where she had sung the song at Grace in the past.  The sound quality is not what  I would like, but I still am going to share what I did find.

The song is entitled "Still, My Soul Be Still" and if you like highbrow superb singing then you will not be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment