Search This Blog

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Happy Christmas to you (tomorrow)!

My hands have been hurting to use them a lot lately, so I really should try not to say a lot on this post.

I'm thankful that Jesus came to earth and lived the perfect life that I couldn't and died for my sins and the sins of all who will repent and trust in Him and believe that He rose from the dead as well.

Bryan Duncan is someone whose music I enjoyed over the years, and I saw him in concert a number of times as a teenager. 
Yes, I went to a lot of concerts when I was young!

Like many Christian artists his life has had it's share of troubles, and he is not someone that I look to as an example to follow (not as a spiritual leader in other words).
I hope that you enjoy the song!



If you cannot get it to play, try a different browser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment