Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2012

No Doubt - Encouragement for Christians

Many times Christians need encouragement and to be reminded how trustworthy God is. 
Sometimes I wonder if my faith is anywhere near as big as a mustard seed!
God proves Himself over and over, and yet my faith is weak enough that I need to remind myself over and over what the Bible says and what the truth is.  I'm so thankful that God is patient with His children, and that He does give us wisdom when we ask.  He is trustworthy no matter what our feelings say to us.
I prayed before composing this post, because I want to please God with what I say.

But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 
But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind. 
For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord,
being a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
James 1:5-8 NASB

May this song encourage you today!



We urge you, brethren, admonish the unruly, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with everyone.
See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.
1 Thessalonians 5:14-15 NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment