Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Never For Nothing

Do you ever get discouraged at the response you get when you show love to others in service or in bringing them the Gospel?
Sometimes it may feel like it has all been for nothing, but I know that God will bring about His purposes and fulfill His Word. (Isaiah 55:11)
Also, whatever I do should be for the Lord rather than for men. (Colossians 3:23)

I also know that if I am doing something out of love for God and loving others that God has His own purposes even when I don't see them. Sometimes people will take offense and not see the love in what is done or said.

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.  
1 Corinthians 15:58 NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment