Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

LARRY NORMAN AND CLIFF RICHARD (RARE)

The video below is of a couple of classic rock singers. If you grew up listening to Christian music or British rock, you will know who one or both are. Larry Norman was one of the "kings" of Christian rock and Cliff the "king" of British rock. Yes, Cliff came before the Beatles and outlasted them in most of the world (although the U.S. only enjoyed a few of his hits). Cliff is still singing and has a soul album coming out soon called "Soulicious." Cliff has drifted a bit spiritually which has disappointed me, but I still love to listen to his great voice at times. Larry went home to be with the Lord some time ago now. I realize that this is not heavy on doctrine or a deep understanding of eschatology, but it's the kind of music I grew up on. I still love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment