Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

180 Movie Update & Courageous in Theaters Friday

This is an eventful week with the release of the 180 Movie / Documentary on DVD and online and the Courageous movie out in the theaters beginning Friday, September 30th. The 180 movie has 111,154 and counting so far on YouTube after being out just a short time. Wow! I'm hoping it will continue to get many views and that people will take notice! Some of my friends have said it was intense and wonderful and Wow! I watched it with my family, and although it buffered a lot for us (I realized later it would have been better to wait for it to fully load), we learned some things we didn't realize before. If you are pro-abortion or pro-life or are interested in learning the history of who Hitler was and about the Holocaust or if you are simply curious to see what others are watching, then please watch the video as I reshare it. Below the video I will make a comment about Courageous, although I haven't seen it yet! UPDATE--HERE IS THE 180 MOVIE DOCUMENTARY! I plan to watch Courageous, although I know it's crazy when I have been having so much pain. I believe it's around 2 1/2 hours long, but I have been looking forward to it for so long that I will try to get up and walk around and use a cushion and see if I can make it through. It's put out by the same people who made Fireproof, Facing the Giants, and Flywheel. It's about fathers and fatherhood this time and this time it is about police officers as well. For those who want to see what theaters it is in, I think you can click on the following banner: banner

No comments:

Post a Comment