Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

180 Movie / Documentary September 26th WATCH NOW

The countdown is on for the documentary 180 to be able to be viewed online! I haven't personally seen it yet, but I have seen many comments from people who got to preview it early. For those of you who haven't read my previous posts... 180 is reported to be quite an amazing documentary including what caused 8 people to change their views on abortion very quickly. It will be out September 26th online around at midnight according to the countdown on the official site. I'm pasting the link here. http://180movie.com/ UPDATE--HERE IS THE 180 MOVIE DOCUMENTARY! I have been looking forward to this for months, and it is exciting to be able to share the experience with my blog viewers. If you want to get copies of the DVD and related items (t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers, etc.) after viewing the movie go to: http://www.livingwaters.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=11&Itemid=199&lang=en

No comments:

Post a Comment