Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Unfinished Painting

 
This is an unfinished painting that I have been working on.  It enters my mind in sharing this that I am an unfinished painting in a way.  Oh, I don't mean literally of course, but God is working on my life and is completely sovereign over it.  He doesn't make mistakes or substitutes like I do.  While I may sin in my life and things may seem out of control with my body doing really strange things that frighten me, even what I do or what the result of this fallen corrupted decaying world entails cannot alter His ultimate design and plan for both me and the world.  One day I will finally see the completed picture.
What looks like chaos in this world will end with a joy for all believers that all our suffering cannot be compared with. 

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us.
Romans 8:18 NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment