Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Powerful Message From A Man With ALS

Josh Wandell was a beloved school principal in TN.
Josh was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS) a few years back.
He is not old, and he has a family.
I've followed his story on local news, so I have never met this man myself....yet his story is touching.
He talks about having faith over fear, but he also has talked about his faith in the Lord.

What really stands out to me is his openness about what he believes, and it still is refreshing that the news in Tennessee doesn't edit out all of the good stuff.
It has been 3 years, and Josh can no longer use his voice....but he still has a message - and it's a powerful one that I hope you will watch:


To read what he texted via his phone - see what was posted on WJHL.

Are you ready to die?


No comments:

Post a Comment