Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Coming Home - Prayer Request Update

On December 24th, 2016 my Dad went into the hospital.
This morning, January 25th, 2017, he is supposed to come home from a nursing facility.
He still has a life vest, and he needs pureed food.
He will need home health care.
He has been able to walk with a walker at times, but he has low blood pressure with exercise.
We are nervous and excited, and I'm not sure that we are prepared enough!
It has been a long stressful time - what with us first having the flu, and now a cold virus is in the house (which came from the nursing home).
I've also been having other issues going on for me and other family members, so it's really been tough.
I wish that I would trust God enough to be at peace, but I'm thankful that God has mercy and grace for those of us who are weak.
I continue to cry out to Him when I feel I can't endure.

I am thankful for the prayers of the saints.
There will be hurdles and difficulties, so I hope that you will continue to pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment