Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Blind Girl Sings You Raise Me Up - Korea's Got Talent

So many people have sung the song You Raise Me Up including Josh Groban (who was the first person I heard to sing it).  Well,  I thought this version I'm sharing today was notable. 
A lot of times people who have disabilities have heightened abilities in some other area.  I'm not saying that everyone is talented like this, but that perhaps this blind girl's sense of hearing may be enhanced by having to use it more.
Whatever the case, she also is talented in keeping a tune and singing very well.   It's good for people to focus on what they do have rather than what they've lost.

This particular song I always sense is talking about God carrying us (which would be the case for a believer at least anyway). 

Enough of my commentary, here it is!


Blind Girl Stunns Crowd With Performance of You Raise Me Up from hulahan on GodTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment