Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Questions for Muslims, Prayer Group, Confrontation & Forgiveness & Upcoming Surgery

Questions to ask Muslims - Do you run across Muslims in your community, at you work or during your travels?  CARM has a set of questions that are thought-provoking and can be used as a springboard for sharing the Gospel of Christ.  http://carm.org/questions-muslims

There is a new closed group on Facebook that I have started that is called "Praying for Christian Ministries, Pastors, Persecuted & Unreached Peoples."
I'm not sure if I'm biting off more than I can chew so-to-speak with this, so I may end up limiting it more.  If you are a friend of someone in the group or want to request to join it individually click HERE.

I have enjoyed the following video in recent times especially when the topic of forgiveness has come up.  My only disclaimer is that I believe the man singing this is not qualified as a pastor from my understanding of the Bible, but he is certainly a Christian brother.  I have enjoyed his music for many years, went to a number of his concerts, and met him in person once at a church.  His lyrics are generally excellent.  There are times when communications with Christians break down, and online it's especially difficult to work things out unless people are willing to communicate and show Christian love.  Confrontation needs to take place, but some people hold things against people without communicating with the person they have something against.  Then they gossip and slander the person without ascertaining the facts.  Don't get me wrong....there are many false teachers that need to be warned against, but there are those that look for evil or jump on  personality flaws. 
Would we withstand the test that we put on others?



What with celebrating family anniversaries, upcoming surgery, pain, & having an infection that has made me extra dizzy & nauseated, I have not come up with much for my blog recently.  The surgery may greatly limit me for some time to come after my surgery at the end of this month.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment